Spelling SCOTT JOHNSTON


Spelling SCOTT JOHNSTON




Isn't this great? I can spell my name with and Australian meat pies and red wine. The meat pies are named Scott and seem to be very popular. We bought the meat pies in Coles, a grocery store found all over Victoria. The first time I caught sight of them freezing the frozen food section, I rescued them and laid them in the shopping cart. Yoko, rolling her eyes, said, "Oh no. And who is going to eat them?" Smiling, I raised my hand.
In all honesty, they do not taste so great. I bought a beef and lamb meat pie. I cooked them in a microwave and one got nice and soft and sort of tasty. The other one became really hard outside. My teeth refused to bite it. But it said Scott, so I had to smile while chomping at one and swallowing the other.
The red wine was also so-so. It seemed a bit stale, as if it had been on the shelf too long waiting for a Johnston to come along. This could be a sad story then. SCOTT'S meat pies are so-so; JOHNSTON red wine is so-so. Does that mean Scott Johnston is so-so????? I think I am going to cry after I go to the bathroom!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An updated version of the Apartment Hunting in Japan

Doing Laundry Wrong in Japan: How daily activities highlight different thinking between me and my Japanese wife