Doing Laundry Wrong in Japan: How daily activities highlight different thinking between me and my Japanese wife

Link to Medium article

https://medium.com/japonica-publication/doing-laundry-wrong-in-japan-332126918ec3

Doing Laundry Wrong in Japan

How daily activities highlight different thinking between me and my Japanese wife

Doing daily activities in Japan often highlights differences in thinking between me and my Japanese wife, Yoko. I wrote about how taking medicine is different. Some of our ways of thinking may stem from our cultural, gender, or personal differences. Doing laundry is one example.

Our Laundry. Photo by Author
Improperly hanging a shirt. Photo by Author

Scott’s comments

Yoko’s comments

Conclusion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An updated version of the Apartment Hunting in Japan